As a builder, would you like to increase your profit margins, reach your required target audience, make use of an established tested and proven business structure? If the answer to these questions are yes, a home building franchise provides all the answers you need. Motivated and ambitious private builders who intend to enjoy the benefits of being a member of a superior network of builders with service that is exceptional usually buy into home building franchises.
The benefits of the home building business cannot be counted, here are some benefits derived from joining a home building franchise;
- There is a large selection of home designs at your disposal.
- You can choose a customary home design range that is precisely personalized to match the location of your franchise (franchises majorly offer distinctive advanced designs to match your location and they do not accept anything less than their prescribed standards). The reason for this is that most builders usually use the same plans without proposing diverse individual modifications on house designs.
- Management practices in franchises are usually fine-tuned and flexible.
- Purchasing power is larger and improved compared to small home builders.
- You have access to a technical support and service that comes in handy anytime it is needed.
- Upon joining the franchise, you and your staff get to be trained on sales training.
- You get to leverage upon the franchise’s established brand, getting recognition and respect immediately.
- Access to a drafting service and a design know-how.
- Advertising and marketing will be done for you, all of which have been tested and proven with results.
Purchasing a home building franchise does not mean you lose the identity and control of your company, it’s like someone putting their home building business for sale and you get to buy it. You will still get to be your own boss but you also benefit from being a part of a well-established organisation. Home building franchise gives you access to areas and offers you previously would not have gotten as a small builder. There’s a huge portfolio of designs available for you to select from, this would separate you from others as you won’t have to tender the same set of designs over and over again to clients. Your designs would be unique, it would leave a lasting impression and it would separate you from the rest of the pack giving you an edge in price and style.
Home building franchise models are built based on a mutually beneficial relationship between the franchise and the franchisee. The franchisee is helped with the administration and follows a strict and detailed checklist to make sure quality is not compromised. The franchisors aim is not just to collect fees and improve brand name, they also ensure that the set standards are followed through by the franchisee, which would also include constant or reoccurring follow up visits, operational administration, and start up fees that would not suffocate the franchisee. The support network of the franchise is available to you twenty four hours of the day so you can get up and running as fast as possible, and are available to help develop your franchise.